Friday, October 27
Bosque Bone Shaker Gravel Grinder Packet Pickup
Time: 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Location: Trek Bicycle Albuquerque
5000 Menaul Blvd NE, Albuquerque
Saturday, October 28
All Rides PACKET PICKUP and MERCHANDISE STORE
Gravel Grinder – Packet Pick-up from 7 a.m. to 8:15 a.m
Gravel Grinder - All routes start at 8:15 a.m.
Road Ride and Walk Events Time: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Location: Hotel Albuquerque (Ballroom Lobby), 800 Rio Grande NW, Albuquerque, NM 87104
- Late Registration: October 28th will be the last possible day to register. Make sure to Register Now!
- Ride Bib Number: Get your bib number for the ride.
- Ride Instructions: Learn everything you need to know about the event.
- T-shirt: Receive your event t-shirt.
- Merchandise Sales: Explore our official merchandise, and if you pre-ordered a Day of the Tread Jersey, you will pick it up here.
- Mini Vendor Booths: Discover fantastic products and services from our mini vendors.
- Day of the Tread Information Booth: Have any questions or need assistance? Our friendly staff will be there to help.
- Route Maps: physical maps will be available and virtual ones are linked here.
- Bike Techs: Ensure your bike is in top shape with the help of our skilled technicians.
Sunday, October 29
Important Note: There will be NO EVENT DAY REGISTRATION – Late packet pickup only.
Starting at 6:45 a.m.
Late Packet Pick-up will be available at Hotel Albuquerque Ballroom Lobby (800 Rio Grande NW, Albuquerque, NM 87104)
Late Packet Pick-Up Begins (Our out of Town Guests Only, No event day Registration)
Sunrise in Albuquerque (Average Hi = 68, Average Low = 41 for October 29th)
100 Mile Cycling Event Starts (20th St. NW, Sawmill District – Old Town)
61 Mile / 47 Mile Cycling Events Start (20th St. NW, Sawmill District – Old Town)
23 Mile Cycling Event Starts (20th St. NW, Sawmill District – Old Town)
7 Mile / 12 Mile / 18 Mile Cycling Events Start (20th St. NW, Sawmill District – Old Town)
2nd Annual 4K FUN WALK for Community Non-Profits – Sawmill District / Old Town
Hill Climb Challenge, Start and End at El Pinto, Stick around for Beverages & Burritos Party til 2 p.m.
Beverage Garden Opens - Sawmill Market
Official Costume Contest Awards Announced
Official Closure of all Routes / Support
Sunset in Albuquerque
Buy a Jersey
Scroll to bottom of registration screen to see merchandise options.