The live event is scheduled, pending COVID-19 health orders. We are in regular communication with City and State officials. New precautions we are adding in 2020:
- No mass start. Groups of 10-20 will take off every two minutes. You will be assigned a start time based on the distance you are riding.
- Five Recharge Zones located at Alameda & the Bosque (9 miles and 91 miles), El Pinto on 4th Street (12.5 miles), Academy & High Desert Community Park (22.5 miles), Placitas Post Office (48 & 58 miles) and Algodones on Hwy 313.
. Each recharge zone will offer the following:
- Disinfecting Wipes
- Hand Sanitizer
- Portable Toilets with Hand Washing Stations
- Latex Gloves
- Bottled Water
- Pre-packaged Snacks
- Social distancing by riders and volunteers
- Frequent disinfecting of tables
- We will have medical personnel on the course
- No finish party - instead we encourage riders to visit the Sawmill Market